August 19, 2009

Remembering my childhood

I Remember those Days when we had a different world around us our child hood is still remember how we use to enjoy our holidays at my dodammas house in mangalore we had a battalion of kids i dont see kids play games like lagori,Kunti Bille,Golli atta, we use to freak out those days playing those games , that was the only entertainment we ever had , i use to collect cashew nut seeds from the Gonku Mara my sweet granny is to sell that and give me pocket money , we use catch fish (Taru) from the running stream near our uncles house and put those small fish in bottle feed them with earthworm our first Fish Tanks expierence ,let me be honest we were naughty some times we use to hunt the garden lizards ( Onthi ,Arenes) the look of it makes us chase that poor little creature ,who will not rememeber the rainy days in managlore after so many years i still like to see the Heavy rains there is some magic around which makes me feel nice about rains i am sure lot of you people still Enjoy rains , Marriages during those days we hardly had catrers during those days i remember my uncles marriage few days before marriage the house is filled with food grains,vegetables fruits, flowers,sweets, the bhuters is to Prepare the madime oota near temple where my uncle married , also lot of relatives who come 3 or 4 days in advance for the marriage we never see that crowd before the marriage days now ,
There is lot more to write in this article i will continue writing about my child hood

No comments:

Post a Comment